STRONG MUMS INSPIRE LATEST P&G “THANK YOU, MUM” CAMPAIGN ‘Proud Sponsor of Mums’ debuts ‘Strong’ ahead of Rio 2016 Olympic Games With 100 days until the Opening Ceremony of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Procter & Gamble debuted the newest installment of its award-winning “Thank You, Mum” campaign by releasing ...
Tokyo 2020 Unveils the Emblems of the 2020 Games Inspired by Traditional Japanese Motif Tokyo, 25 April 2016 – Tokyo 2020 today unveiled the official emblems of the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games, “Harmonized Chequered Emblems.” The design was highly acclaimed by the public and the Tokyo 2020 Emblems Selection Committee for exemplifying ...
- Olympic medallist in boxing Paddy Barnes to carry Team Ireland’s flag at Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony
- Tokyo 2020 Unveils the Emblems of the 2020 Games
- Rio 2016 Olympic Torch Relay
- “Together we can change the world”: IOC launches global promotional campaign
- Irish Rowers on World Cup Podium
- O’Reilly and Behan qualify for Rio 2016
- Six Irish Boxers Qualified for Rio 2016
- European Olympic Boxing Qualifiers
- Müller Confirms Team Ireland Olympic Partnership
- IOC Coordination Commission visits Rio for the last inspection
- Nicholas Quinn Makes Olympic Time in Eindhoven