YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
These channels are administered by the Olympic Council of Ireland (“OCI”).
We update and monitor this channel during regular business hours.
We welcome your comments on these channels and its content. But before you post on them, please make sure that you do not include:
- the personal information or video of anyone but yourself
- any unnecessary personal information such as your address or phone number.
Please note that receiving a ‘like’ or “subscription” by the OCI does not imply an endorsement.
We are not responsible for the content of this channel or site. We reserve the right to edit or remove any posting from this channel.
We are not responsible for the security of this channel or site. We will not be responsible for the use or misuse by third parties of items or information posted on or submitted to this channel or site.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, the OCI recommends that you do not include the names, phone numbers or email addresses of friends, employers, or organizations in the body of your comment or post.
Videos or links to videos of other people should not be posted without their express consent. Comments or posts that include personal information, or identify a particular organisation or person may be removed.
Please note that by posting comments you are consenting to the collection of your personal information by the OCI. This information will be collected for the purpose of obtaining feedback. The OCI will not disclose this information without your consent, unless required by law.
The channel is publicly accessible. Your comments may be publicly visible, depending on your privacy settings. Your privacy, and the retention of information on the site is also governed by the terms and conditions set out by the service providers own policies.
The OCI will monitor the channels during regular business hours. The views of participants commenting on the channel and/or its content do not necessarily represent the views of the OCI.
Inappropriate, abusive, discriminatory, offensive or unlawful comments are prohibited.
- Requires a valid YouTube account for every comment.
- Will review posted comments, but cannot commit to replying to all comments and/or moderating all discussions on this YouTube channel and/or its content.
- Expects posted comments to be relevant to the channel and/or video they are posted to.
- Reserves the right to edit or remove comments, in whole or in part, for any reason, including comments that:
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or threatening messages;
- Are aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic in tone;
- Are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or otherwise abusive;
- Are not sent by the author; put forward for advertising purposes;
- Are unintelligible, or otherwise inconsistent with the purposes of this YouTube Channel;
- Are repetitive or spamming of threads; or
- Are in any way contrary to law.
Any user acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from commenting on this channel and/or its content.
Your use of the OCI YouTube Channel and its content is at your own risk. The OCI does not represent or warrant that the OCI YouTube Channel and its content and/or the YouTube site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website is free of viruses or other harmful code, nor does the OCI represent or warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or appropriateness of the content contained on this YouTube channel, or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful code.
The OCI and its employees, agents and independent contractors shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in connection with the OCI YouTube channel, including its content.